Parent Teacher Group
The MDS Parent-Teacher Group (PTG) was founded to promote the growth of Metro Deaf School by -
- Encouraging and maintaining interest and understanding among our school, family, and community for the betterment of the community.
- Creating a forum for parents, teachers, staff and community members to connect, discuss, and support the mission, vision, and progress of Metro Deaf School
- Serving as a line of communication between parents, staff, and community, to the board, Director of Instruction/ Principal, Director of Planning and Development, and Staff of MDS.
- Supporting the academic, social, and emotional growth of the MDS student body.
- Providing, when appropriate, financial support of student and school-related activities.
- Gloshanda Peterson - Co-Chairperson
- Becky Swinney - Treasurer
Meeting Minutes, Reports, and other News from the MDS PTG